Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
I need good answer regarding my Educational Gap
Asked by: faraz
Answers: 1
Views: 1440
Posted on Thu, 10 Jul 2008 10:25:03 GMT
Question Description
I'm showing job at my uncle's showroom (car tracking department) due to gap in my studies. I already received answers for this question but I'm not satisfied with those answers because one answer says it is ok to show this job but other one says I may have problem to obtain visa due to this job because consular officer may doubt on my intentions to study in US. So, please answer me in detail what type of volunteer works or training I need to show to get rid of this gap or is this job ok to get rid of my gap.

It is your wish what you want to do. If you want to show your work at your uncle’s showroom, it is ok. The admission records in United States show: one out of five students join undergraduate level after they have few years gap. So there is nothing to worry about. Apply for a visa with proofs of your work with your uncle. The consular will understand your problem because he knows what the global trend is. If asked why you have worked, you may say the consular that you were interested to work with your uncle because you wanted to know how it feels to be a professional.

Rate it!
Jacob answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018