Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Should I show photocopies of property documents?
Asked by: faraz
Answers: 1
Views: 944
Posted on Thu, 10 Jul 2008 10:46:50 GMT
Question Description
Iím showing property documents of my brother and father for ties reason so please advice me whether I have to show original documents or photocopies?

Get your fatherís and brotherís property valuated from authorized Chartered Accountant in your country. The CA will valuate your fatherís and brotherís property and give you a certificate stating present value of your fatherís and brotherís property. So this is the certificate which you have to show to the consular about your fatherís and brotherís property. Besides it is better to show original copies of property documents but there isnít exact rule for this condition.

Rate it!
edu_consult answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018