Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
How long can I stay in USA after studies?
Asked by: Rakesh_Shrestha
Answers: 1
Views: 1236
Posted on Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:08:03 GMT
Question Description
How long will I be allowed to stay in USA after completing my course?

You may stay for extended period of 60 days after completion of your course in US. During these 60 days you can prepare to departure from US or to transfer to another university for further studies.

Rate it!
elearn answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018