Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Is necessary to get housing reservation documents before applying for US visa?
Asked by: faraz
Answers: 1
Views: 1187
Posted on Sun, 13 Jul 2008 09:55:08 GMT
Question Description
Please tell me if it is necessary for me to get housing reservation documents from university before applying for visa. What is common here in Pakistan that consular will ask or check about accommodation reservation documents?

Whether you need to reserve accommodation or not depends on your course start date. If date of commencement of class is very close, you have to reserve an accommodation otherwise you may apply for visa without reserving accommodation.

It is good to apply for visa without accommodation reservation only if you are applying for visa at least 60 days before date of commencement of class. If you donít have more than 60 days, it is better to reserve accommodation first.

Rate it!
elearn answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018