Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Do I need visa to enter UK?
Asked by: Joel
Answers: 1
Views: 1507
Posted on Sun, 13 Jul 2008 18:12:43 GMT
Question Description
I am a US citizen. I want to know if I need to obtain student visa for UK to study there. Please tell me if US citizens require obtaining student visa to study in UK.

Those students who - are not an EEA national, are without any nationality, have a non-national travel document, or have a passport issued by an authority which isnít recognized in the UK - should obtain a students visa to enter UK with study purpose. So with the points included above, you verify whether you have to obtain a visa or not.

More information on student visa to UK can be found here:

Rate it!
edu_consult answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018