Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Is name misspelled in academic documents valid if I have an affidavit?
Asked by: krunal4413
Answers: 1
Views: 1718
Posted on Sun, 16 Nov 2008 09:49:04 GMT
Question Description
In my academic documents, my name is misspelled. But I have made affidavit for it. So, is it valid?

The name you have in your transcript should match the name written in your passport and citizenship card. It is better if you go through the process to correct your name misspelled in your transcripts otherwise it will be considered fraud. If correcting your name isnít possible, you must take risk of applying with an affidavit but they may not trust your affidavit because making an affidavit isnít difficult these days.

Rate it!
pritam answered 9 years and 4 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018