Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Which country should I prefer for Masters if I want to get a permanent residency?
Asked by: harry111
Answers: 1
Views: 1681
Posted on Thu, 13 Nov 2008 05:02:00 GMT
Question Description
Which country should I prefer where I can get permanent residency easily. I have done computer science engineering with 67% marks and IELTS score of 7.5. Thank You.

Australia, Canada and New Zealand are best nations to get PR easily. However, due to recent economic crisis, Australia has changed some of its PR policies.

Rate it!
Govinda answered 9 years and 4 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018