Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
How can I assure the consular that I値l return back?
Asked by: JASMINE
Answers: 1
Views: 1585
Posted on Fri, 14 Nov 2008 10:30:44 GMT
Question Description
I have an elder brother. He is a policeman and my dad is a business man. I am an only daughter. How can I prove to them that I値l return back after my MBA?

To convince the consular that you値l return back home, you must show them your ties with your nation. The ties you show may be financial or cultural or social. You can show them business of you parents, your properties and assets, your family members who are staying here permanently and more. You can also show them the scope of program you池e about to join. You can tell them how this program will help you when you値l be back in your own country.

Rate it!
Govinda answered 9 years and 4 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018