Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Documents Required to Apply for a Korean Spouse Visa
Asked by: ciou
Answers: 1
Views: 3078
Posted on Thu, 17 Mar 2011 04:43:38 GMT
Question Description
What financial documents do I need to apply for spouse visa of Korea? What should I show? Do I have to show my funds?

The financial documents required to apply for a spouse visa may vary according to the type of visa you have obtained.

If you are in a student visa, then you will need to show the proof of your ability to finance yourself and your spouse to stay in South Korea. The document you will require in such case will be the verified balance certificate in the well recognized financial institution of your country with the balance of minimum of US$15,000 in it.

Rate it!
Informer answered 6 years and 11 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018