Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Police Clearance from Mexico to Study in Spain
Asked by: surya4ug
Answers: 1
Views: 2082
Posted on Sat, 23 Jun 2012 12:32:33 GMT
Question Description
This is Surya from India with 6 years of professional experience with the TATA group. I recently got admitted into ESADE Business School, Spain. In order that I get a student visa, I need to get police clearance certificates from all the countries I had resided in for more than 180 days in the past 5 years - Mexico, USA, and India. I can get the PCC from USA and India but I have no clue on the procedure with the Mexican PCC. There is no information available online. All I know is that there are 2 certificates - PGR and SSP that people get from Mexico when they seek work abroad ( for ex Canada ) Could one of you guide me through the procedure please? I stayed at Guadalajara, Mexico from Oct 2007 to May 2008.

I would suggest you to contact Embassy of Mexico in India to ask what you have to do and where you have to send your application to obtain a police clearance certificate for good standing from Mexico. If you do not get any support or suggestion from Mexican Embassy, contact Indian Embassy in Mexico for help.

Most probably, Mexican Embassy in India will be able to help you in this case. They may ask you to fill up the necessary forms. The information you may need to fill in the form are your full name, residential address, contact address, phone number, date of birth, and other personal details. You may also have to sign and attest for its truthfulness by yourself. It is quite obvious that they will also ask for your finger prints of all ten fingers along with number of copies of your passport sized photograph.

Rate it!
Prateet229 answered 5 years and 9 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018