Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
What will be the visa chance if I want to do simple diploma course after B. Tech?
Asked by: inder
Answers: 1
Views: 1421
Posted on Tue, 18 Nov 2008 17:14:37 GMT
Question Description
I have done B. Tech in CSE in 2008 and now I am interested in doing Computer Networking in Technical Support which is a 2 yrs course and is available in Seneca College, Ontario. But, its credential is awarded as "Ontario College Diploma". So I want to ask whether I should apply for study visa for this course or would it create any problem in my visa as I have already done graduation in India.

Getting a visa may be difficult if you canít properly clarify your purpose to do a diploma. You must able to convince the immigration officers on why you want to shift into a diploma program instead continuing Masters program in CSE. However, in your case, Computer Networking in Technical Support diploma program is also quite related to B. Tech CSE, there is higher possibility of obtaining a visa.

Rate it!
abhijeet answered 9 years and 4 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018