Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
How can get immigration of Australia?
Asked by: sm
Answers: 1
Views: 2449
Posted on Wed, 4 Feb 2009 18:47:31 GMT
Question Description
I want to migrate to Australia. If financial aid could be provided, that would be great.

Do you mean permanent immigration by “immigration”? If yes, you’ll have to finish you degree in Australia and find a job there in order to apply for PR. You can find detail information on Australia Immigration policies here:

If you just want to go to Australia for study purpose, then you’ll have to get an admission at a university or college there. If you have good previous academic performances, you may be considered for scholarships. After you are accepted for admission by a university, apply for a visa at nearest Australian consulate office. Once you receive a visa, you can go to Australia and study there. The thing you must keep in mind is: you can search for job in Australia after studies; and after you find a job, you can apply for a PR.

Rate it!
abhijeet answered 9 years and 1 month ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018