Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
How easy is it to go to the US as a dependent of a student?
Asked by: sunita
Answers: 1
Views: 2128
Posted on Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:26:33 GMT
Question Description
Can someone please tell me how easy is it to go to the USA as a dependent of a student?

It isnít much difficult to get a dependent visa for United States if you have proper documents. You can get a dependent visa as a spouse or a child of a student who has a F1 visa. Dependent visa for United States is a F2 visa.

Rate it!
abhijeet answered 8 years and 10 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2017