Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
How can I apply for permanent residency in USA after completing my graduation from an US university?
Asked by: 007
Answers: 1
Views: 1914
Posted on Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:19:55 GMT
Question Description
I want to stay permanently in USA legally after completing my graduation from an US university. Please help me by telling the procedure to do so.

There is no way can apply for permanent residency as a student in USA. Once you graduate in USA, you’ll have to find a job there. When you find a job, you’ll be staying in USA on a working visa for few years. After that, depending upon case and situation, you can apply for a green card. Green card is a permanent residency card for United States which allows you to stay in USA permanently for a life time.

Rate it!
Kumar answered 9 years and 3 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018