Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
What should I do after being rejected for UK student visa under Tier-4 system?
Asked by: MALIK99
Answers: 1
Views: 3177
Posted on Sun, 8 Aug 2010 04:32:42 GMT
Question Description
Iíve been refused for UK student visa under Tier-4 system. The reason they gave me is because I had taken HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate) test in CAS, but I provided them with my HSC mark sheet, because the certificate is issued after 2 years. So, now, what is good for me? Should I reapply for a visa or go through administrative review process? As my classes will begin from 23 August, please give me a good suggestion.

If you're confident about your case, you may go through the Administrative Review process, because the chance for those having genuine cases is almost guaranteed in the Administrative Review process.

However, if you think your case wasnít strong when you applied before, you may want to make some changes in your documents and then apply again, so that you won't lose any point this time. That will increase your chance this time, and your visa application will be approved.

Rate it!
Govinda answered 7 years and 7 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018