Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Can I show a request letter from the Foreign Ministry or Local MP to increase my chance for visa?
Asked by: Priodarsha
Answers: 1
Views: 1506
Posted on Fri, 13 Aug 2010 08:51:47 GMT
Question Description
Thanks for answering my previous question, I have few more questions. Can I show a request letter from Foreign Ministry of Bangladesh or from the Local MP? If I show a letter from any of those, what will be the chance of getting a visa?

With thanks,
Pariodarsha Datta Chowdhury

What type of letter are you talking about? Is it a recommendation letter? Such letter may help you to some extent, but it still doesn’t guarantee the issuance of your visa.

I think you must try including some proof of owning some properties in your home country, or at least the properties that your family members own, which may be inherited to you in the future. It should help.

Rate it!
abhijeet answered 7 years and 7 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018