Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Financial Requirements for UK Visa Extension
Asked by: mani234
Answers: 1
Views: 1880
Posted on Sat, 31 Jul 2010 02:45:44 GMT
Question Description
I am an international student in UK, and now, I'm going for an extension. For that, I am planning to get admission in ACCA. As much I know, itís a 3 years long program. I just want to know how much I have to pay to the college. I mean, do I have to pay the whole course fee or just a one year fee as per the visa extension requirement? And, how much do I need to have in my account for the last 28 days in terms of a living expenses? Or, if there is any remaining fee, do I have to put it in my account. Finally, do I have to show only the living expenses or do I have to pay a complete one year college fee too?

To extend your student visa in UK, you must be able to show sufficient fund for first year of tuition fees and two months of maintenance at the rate of 800 per month for a college in London and 600 per month for a college outside London.

You can use following pages as guides for your visa extension application process:

Rate it!
InfoStore answered 7 years and 7 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018