Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
What should I fill in English language test section of UK visa application form?
Asked by: tony1
Answers: 1
Views: 11888
Posted on Fri, 24 Dec 2010 22:15:39 GMT
Question Description
There is the question related to English language test in UK student visa application form. It asks about the awarding body, title of qualification, level of qualification, date of award, award reference number. I have scored 84 in iBT TOEFL. Please tell me what I should fill in the level of qualification box under English language test headings of point based tier 4 general student visa application form.

If you have scored 84 in iBT TOEFL, simply fill in 84 in level of qualification box. The awarding body for TOEFL is ETS (Educational Testing Service), title of qualification is TOEFL, date of award is simply the date of issue of your score sheet, and award reference number is the one which is included in your TOEFL score sheet.

Rate it!
Kumar answered 7 years and 2 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018