Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
I have completed 2 year ITI civil draughtsman course can i do higher studies in newsealand
Asked by: jerinjosee
Answers: Not answered yet - Answer it Now
Views: 575
Posted on Fri, 22 Jul 2016 02:06:26 GMT
Question Description
Hai my name is Jerin jose i have completed 10th and 2year ITI civil draughtsman course (NCVT)is there any chance that i can do my higher studies in newsealand or any other foreign countrys.

This question has not been answered yet. You can be the first one to answer this question.

Click Here to answer.

Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018