Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Will I get Australian visa for certificate-IV Networking?
Asked by: parthroy
Answers: 1
Views: 2002
Posted on Tue, 7 Apr 2009 08:12:25 GMT
Question Description
I have completed Bachelors in Computer Science. Now, I want to do Certificate-IV Networking diploma course in Australia. Will I get a visa for my program in Australia?

These days, most of the international students go Australia for diploma courses. And, getting a visa for those students has not been a problem. If you have fine academic records and a financial ability to finance your studies and stay in Australia, getting a visa will not be difficult. Since diploma course you have chosen is related to you bachelorís degree, getting a visa must be even easier.

Rate it!
Govinda answered 8 years and 7 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2017