Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
What is H1B visa for United States?
Asked by: rakeshjosh
Answers: 1
Views: 2733
Posted on Thu, 26 Feb 2009 03:31:57 GMT
Question Description
I want to know what the H1B visa is. As a student, will I be able to go to United States with H1B visa? Please let me know if I must apply for H1B visa if I want to enroll into a college in USA as a full time student.

H1B visa is a non-immigrant visa which is required for those who wish to work in the United States for a temporary period. To study in the United States, you canít go there with a H1B visa. For studying there you must get either F-1 or J-1 visa depending upon the case.

You can find further detail about H-1B visa here:

Rate it!
abhijeet answered 8 years and 9 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2017