Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Visa and Immigration
Can a person get work visa without a sponsor to Europe, USA, or abroad?
Asked by: logiccraft
Answers: 1
Views: 2469
Posted on Fri, 22 Oct 2010 09:58:11 GMT
Question Description
I am well educated in IT and business and currently am living in Pakistan. I am seeking international job. Need financial help to fulfill my dreams.

You can't have a working visa without a job offer. You must be hired by some company, and they shall send you a letter of job offer with other supporting documents. With those documents, you should apply for a H1B or any other working visa for any country. Without those documents, it is impossible to obtain a working visa.

Rate it!
xFactor answered 6 years and 12 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2017