At EduCouncil QnA, users can:
- Ask a question
- Answer a question
- Rate the answers
For all these three actions you need to be logged in as a registered member of EduCouncil QnA. However, you don't need to register to read the questions and answers.
Information we collect
- When you register with you, we collect your personal information like name, e-mail address, date of birth, country of residence, city, and gender. Among the information we collect, only Name, Date of Birth, country of residence, city and gender will be available for public viewing. You, however, can choose to hide your name and date of birth if you want. Your email address will be kept confidential by default and will be used only by EduCouncil when required.
- We track your information including your IP to avoid some illegal actions and to improve EduCouncil QnA performance.
- Among information we collect, your name, date of birth, country of residence, city and gender will be revealed to all EduCouncil users as your user profile. However, you can choose to hide your name and date of birth whenever you want.
- You'll have to choose a Display name which will be displayed whenever you ask, answer or rate questions. This display name may be:
- your real name
- or, any name you choose to display publicly as your screen name
EduCouncil User Abilities
- As the EduCouncil user, you can ask, answer, and rate questions.
- You can change your account details anytime. To change your account details visit the link “Edit Account” placed on your account page.
- You can select whether you wish to receive or don't wish to receive any email when somebody answers your questions or rates your answers.
- Whenever you forget your password, you can simply request for a password reminder by providing your registered email address.
- All the information we collect from EduCouncil users is solely used by EduCouncil only. It is not distributed or sold to third party under any circumstances.
- Advertisements on EduCouncil are served by Google AdSense Program. For the ads displayed on EduCouncil, Google's Advertisement policy will apply. You can read Google Advertisement policy here: